Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions, Third Party Links...
You accept that Phoenix Trading, Inc. takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to the material contained in the website.
You accept that Phoenix Trading, Inc. makes no undertakings to provide access to the website at any particular time, or for any particular length of time. You agree that Phoenix Trading, Inc. will not be held liable for any lapse in the website's accessibility, or any consequences whatsoever that flow from the unavailability of the website.
Terms and Conditions of use of the Phoenix Trading, Inc. web site
All information on this website is provided for information only.
Phoenix Trading, Inc. has made reasonable efforts to ensure that information provided on Phoenix Trading, Inc.'s website on the internet is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors for which Phoenix Trading, Inc. apologises.
Phoenix Trading, Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the information provided on its website or via hypertext links or any other item used either directly or indirectly from Phoenix Trading, Inc.'s website and reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice. By accessing this website, you agree that Phoenix Trading, Inc. will not be liable for any inaccuracies or omissions or any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages or losses, or any other damages or losses of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from or through Phoenix Trading, Inc.'s website and any decisions based on such information are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
No information contained in Phoenix Trading, Inc.'s website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or inducement to invest or otherwise deal in the shares or any other securities of Phoenix Trading, Inc., any other person, or to engage in any investment activity, and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
Third Party Links
This website contains links to information hosted on other Internet sites, which are maintained by third parties. Phoenix Trading, Inc. is not responsible for any content that is being provided by others.
Phoenix Trading, Inc.
640 Lofstrand Lane, Rockville, MD 20850
Phone : 240 - 396 - 1988
Fax : 240 - 235 - 7090
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information Do We Collect and How Is It Used?
Phoenix Trading, Inc. collects the following information regarding visitors to our website: the pages that you view, the links you click and other actions taken in the website. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit such as your IP address (browser type, language, access times) and referring website addresses. Phoenix Trading, Inc. collects and logs this information for statistical purposes.
At times, we ask you to voluntarily supply personal information, such as your name, email address, preferred means of communication, for purposes such as receiving email alerts.
Other than as stated above, no attempt is made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect logs, or where Phoenix Trading, Inc. believes it is required to collect and produce relevant electronic documentation to fulfil its obligations to third parties, including statutory organisations under local law.
Phoenix Trading, Inc. endeavours to use and disclose your personal information only in limited circumstances. Phoenix Trading, Inc. will do so if it is necessary to protect any copyright or intellectual property in the material in the website, or if it is necessary to enforce the Phoenix Trading, Inc. website Terms and Conditions of Use
Phoenix Trading, Inc. takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure. As far as permissible under law, Phoenix Trading, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the unauthorised access of personal information held by Phoenix Trading, Inc.
Clauses Incorporated by Reference
In the event the goods, deliverables and/or services covered by a Purchase Order are to be used in whole or in part for the performance of Federal Government contracts, including but not limited contracts with the Defense Supply Center Philadelphia, governed by specific rules and regulations of the Federal Government, the following clauses are incorporated herein by reference and shall predominate in the event of conflict with any other provision of this Purchase Order unless specifically noted. The referenced clauses are set forth or referred to in the FAR and DoD Supplement to the FAR (DFAR). In order to make the context of these clauses applicable to this Purchase Order, the term "Contractor" in all such clauses shall mean "Seller" or “Vendor”, the term "Contract" in all such clauses shall mean this "Purchase Order", and the term "Contracting Officer" shall mean "Buyer" unless otherwise specified. The terms "Government" and "Contracting Officer" do not change :
- in the phrases "Government Property," "Government-Owned Property," "Government Equipment," "Government-Furnished Property," and "Government-Owned Equipment;"
- When a right, act, authorization, or obligation can be granted or performed only by the Government or the Prime Contract Contracting Officer or his duly authorized representative;
- When access to proprietary financial information or other proprietary data is required;
- When title to property is to be transferred directly to the Government;
- Where specifically modified as noted below; and
- In FARs 52.227-14, 52.227-19, 252.227-7013, 252.227-7014, 252.227-7015, and 252.227-7016.
The full text of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clauses can be found at http://acquisition.gov/comp/far/index.html
The full test of Department of Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS) clauses can be found at http://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/dars/dfarspgi/current/index.html
. In the event that this Purchase Order is subject to the provisions of DFARS 252.225-7012 or any other similar regulation or requirement, Vendor agrees that PTI personnel may enter upon it facilities to perform an inspection and audit to verify compliance such provisions. PTI shall provide at least three business days prior notice of the date PTI intends to perform the inspection and audit.
252.203-7001 PROHIBITION ON PERSONS CONVICTED OF FRAUD OR OTHER DEFENSE-CONTRACT-RELATED FELONIES (Dec 2004) (applicable if over $100,000)
252.211-7000 ACQUISITION STREAMLINING (Dec 1991) (applicable if over $1,000,000))
252-223-7006 PROHIBITION ON STORAGE AND DISPOSAL OF TOXIC AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS (Apr 1993))
252.225-7001 BUY AMERICAN ACT AND BALANCE OF PAYMENTS PROGRAM (Jun 2005))
252.225-7003 REPORT OF INTENDED CONTRACT PERFORMANCE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA—SUBMISSION WITH OFFER (Jun 2005) (applicable if over $500,000))
252.225-7004 REPORT OF INTENDED CONTRACT PERFORMANCE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA—SUBMISSION AFTER AWARD (Jun 2005) (applicable if over $500,000))
252.225-7006 QUARTERLY REPORTING OF ACTUAL CONTRACT PERFORMANCE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES (Jun 2005) (applicable if over $500,000))
252.225-7012 Preference for Certain Domestic Commodities (JUN 2004))
252.225-7013 DUTY-FREE ENTRY (Jun 2005))
252.225-7015, Restriction on Acquisition of Hand or Measuring Tools (June 2005) (10 U.S.C. 2533a))
252.225-7021 TRADE AGREEMENTS (Dec 2005))
252.225-7036 BUY AMERICAN ACT—FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS—BALANCE OF PAYMENTS PROGRAM (Jun 2005))
252.225-7043 ANTITERRORISM/FORCE PROTECTION POLICY OFR DEFENSE CONTRACTORS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES (Jun 2005))
252.227-7013 RIGHTS IN TECHNICAL DATA-NONCOMMERCIAL ITEMS (Nov 1995) (applicable when technical data, but not software, is deliverable))
252.227-7014 RIGHTS IN NONCOMMERCIAL COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND NONCOMMERCIAL COMPUTER SOFTWARE DOCUMENTATION (Jun 1995) (applicable when software and software documentation is deliverable))
252.227-7015 TECHNICAL DATA-COMMERCIAL ITEMS (Nov 1995) (applicable when a commercial item is deliverable))
252.227-7016 RIGHTS IN BID OR PROPOSAL INFORMATION (Jun 1995) (applicable when 252.227-7013 is used))
252.227-7019 VALIDATION OF ASSERTED RESTRICTIONS-COMPUTER SOFTWARE (Jun 1995) (applicable when 252.227-7014 is used))
252.227-7025 LIMITATIONS ON THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF GOVERNMENT FURNISHED INFORMATION MARKED WITH RESTRICTIVE LEGENDS (Jun 1995) (applicable when 252.227-7013 or -7014 is used))
252.227-7026 DEFERRED DELIVERY OF TECHNICAL DATA OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE (Apr 1988))
252.227-7027 DEFERRED ORDERING OF TECHNICAL DATA OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE (APR 1988))
252.227-7030 TECHNICAL DATA--WITHHOLDING OF PAYMENT (Mar 2000) (applicable when 252.227-7013 is used))
252.231-7000 SUPPLEMENTAL COST PRINCIPLES (Dec 1991))
252.237-7019 TRAINING FOR CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL INTERACTING WITH DETAINEES (Sep 2005))
252.243-7001 PRICING OF CONTRACT MODIFICATIONS (Dec 1991)
252.247-7023 TRANSPORTATION OF SUPPLIES BY SEA (May 2002) (applicable if over $100,000))
252.247-7024 NOTIFICATION OF TRANSPORTATION OF SUPPLIES BY SEA (Mar 2000))
252.249-7002 NOTIFICATION OF ANTICIPATED CONTRACT TERMINATION OR REDUCTION (Dec 1996) (applicable if over $500,000))
52.203-6 RESTRICTIONS ON SUBCONTRACTOR SALES TO THE GOVERNMENT (Jul 1995) (applicable if over $100,000)
52.203-13 CONTRACTOR CODE OF BUSINESS ETHICCS AND CONDUCT (Dec 2008) (Pub. L. 110-252, Title VI, Chapter 1 (41 U.S.C. 251 note).
52.219-8 UTILIZATION OF SMALL BUSINESS CONCERNS (May 2004)
52.219-9 SMALL BUSINESS SUBCONTRACTING PLAN (Jul 2005) (not applicable to small business concerns)
52.222-26 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY (Apr 2002) (only paragraphs (b)(1) through (b)(11) are applicable); SMALL DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS PARTICIPATION - INCENTIVE SUBCONTRACTING
52.222-35 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR SPECIAL DISABLED VETERANS, VETERANS OF THE VIETNAM ERA, AND OTHER ELIGIBLE VETERANS (Dec 2001) (applicable if over $25,000)
52.222-36 AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FOR WORKERS WITH DISABILITIES (Jun 1998) (applicable if over $10,500) (paragraph (b)(2) is revised to delete “and provided by or through the Contracting Officer” and insert “and provided upon request by the Contracting Officer through the Buyer’s Purchasing Representative”)
52.222-37 EMPLOYMENT REPORTS ON SPECIAL DISABLED VETERANS, VETERANS OF THE VIETNAM ERA, AND OTHER ELIGIBLE VETERANS (Dec 2001) (applicable if over $25,000)
52.222-39 NOTIFICATION OF EMPLOYEE RIGHTS CONCERNING PAYMENT OF UNION DUES OR FEES (Dec 2004) (applicable if over $100,000) - RESERVED
52.222-41 SERVICE CONTRACT ACT OF 1965, AS AMENDED (Jul 2005) (applicable if over $2,500 and Act applies)
52.222-50 Combating Trafficking in Persons (Aug 2007) (22 U.S.C. 7104(g)).
52.222-51, Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Act to Contracts for Maintenance, Calibration, or Repair of Certain Equipment-Requirements (Nov 2007) (41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.).
52.222-53 Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Act to Contracts for Certain Services-Requirements (Nov 2007) (41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.).
52.222-54 EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION (Jan 2009)
52.225-1 BUY AMERICAN ACT-SUPPLIES (Jun 2003)52.225-15
52.226-6 PROMOTING EXCESS FOOD DONATION TO NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS (Mar 2009) (Pub. L. 110-247).
52.227-14 RIGHTS IN DATA—GENERAL (Jun 1987)
52.227-19 COMMERCIAL COMPUTER SOFTWARE—LICENSE(Jun 1987)
52.228-3 WORKERS’ COMPENSATION INSURANCE (DEFENSE BASE ACT) (Apr 1984)
52.228-5 INSURANCE - WORK ON A GOVERNMENT INSTALLATION (Jan 1997)
52.233-3 PROTEST AFTER AWARD (Aug 1996)
52.244-6 SUBCONTRACTS FOR COMMERCIAL ITEMS (Feb 2006)
52.247-64 PREFERENCE FOR PRIVATELY OWNED U.S.-FLAG COMMERCIAL VESSELS (Feb 2006)
52.249-1 Termination for Convenience of the Government (Fixed-Price) (Short Form) (Apr 1984)
52.249-2 Termination for Convenience of the Government (Fixed-Price) (May 2004)
Terms of Purchase
- Acceptance: Commencement of performance pursuant to this Purchase Order constitutes acceptance hereof by Vendor. If delivery dates cannot be met, inform PTI in writing not later than three days from the date hereof of the Vendor's best possible delivery for acceptance.
- Date of Delivery: Time is of the essence of this Purchase Order. If deliveries are not made on the dates specified, PTI reserves the right to cancel or to purchase elsewhere, holding Vendor accountable for increased costs.
- Quantities: Shipments must equal exact amounts ordered unless otherwise agreed to by PTI.
- Vendor's Warranties: Vendor warrants all products or materials delivered hereunder to be free from defect in material or workmanship and to conform strictly to the specifications, drawings, or sample specified or furnished. This warranty shall survive any inspection, delivery, acceptance of, or payment by PTI for the products or materials or services.
- Inspection of Goods: Final inspection shall be by PTI or PTI customer. Materials rejected, as not conforming to this Purchase Order, shall be returned at Vendor's expense, including transportation and handling costs.
- Shipment of Goods: For shipments of goods equal to or in excess of one pallet, contact PTI for shipping instructions.
- Taxes: Except as may be otherwise provided in this Purchase Order, the contract price includes all applicable federal, state, and local taxes in effect on the date of this Purchase.
- Assignment: Vendor shall not delegate any duties, nor assign any rights or claims under this Purchase Order without prior written consent of PTI, and any such attempted delegation or assignment shall be void.
- Insurance: Vendor shall value shipments made by express and air freight in accordance with the following schedule: value of goods shipped plus packing. Vendor shall pay cost of insurance including cost of insurance for goods shipped on PTI account.
- Evidence of Shipment: Vendor shall forward to PTI, with the invoice, the express receipt or bill of lading, signed by the carrier, evidencing the fact that shipment has been made and received by PTI or PTI customer.
- Prices and Payment: Prices are FOB shipping destination and payment net 30 days upon evidence of satisfactory receipt and acceptance by PTI or PTI customer.
- Freight Discrepancy: Vendor has not complied with PTI shipping instructions stated on the purchase order. The vendor has shipped the items in a manner that results in excess freight and handling costs to PTI.
- PTI will initiate a Vendor Chargeback form.
- Depending on the severity of the discrepancy, either a standard charge back will be initiated or “actual freight incurred” will be charged.
- Severity is determined PTI and is dependent upon the quantity, mode of transportation, distance and excess freight costs incurred by PTI.
- Drop Ship Discrepancy: Vendor has not complied with PTI shipping address instructions on the purchase order. The vendor has shipped to an PTI address rather than the required customer drop ship address. This results in a delay in the items reaching the PTI Customer and in excess freight costs to PTI.
- Depending on the severity of the discrepancy either a standard charge back will be initiated or “actual freight incurred” will be charged.
- Severity is determined by PTI and is dependent upon the quantity, mode of transportation, distance and excess freight costs incurred by PTI.
Be eco-friendly. Please do not print this website unless it is truly necessary.
PTI recognizes the importance of sustainability. As our business grows, we want to make sure we minimize our impact on global warming. We strive to be socially responsible to ensure that the communities we live in continue to grow and prosper. We also look for ways to implement "green" practices and materials into our processes to ensure the ongoing health of our planet.
We are committed to help build a clean energy future.
Phoenix Trading Inc. is taking every step to implement innovative and responsible environmental practices in our company, to reduce our carbon footprint, ensure efficient computing and help our employees be green.We have a number of programs in place designed to reduce waste, reuse material when possible, and recycle. PTI recycles :-
- Wooden Pallets
- Scrap Steel
- Rechargeable batteries and other items used in our packing operations